"If you don't learn to laugh at trouble, you won't have anything to laugh at when you're old." ~ Edgar Watson Howe

1/18/10

Cute As A Button Activities

I found these on Better Homes and Garden's and thought they were adorable! Not to mention easy and inexpensive to make.

My Grandmother used to have an old brown tin can filled with buttons her mother had saved. As a young girl I would sit and go through all the buttons entertained by all the shapes and colors.

I think I'll start my own button collection in a pretty box like the one below. 
button box

button letter


button artwork
button mirror
Stack up complementary-colored buttons, then attach them to a magnet or thumbtack to dress up a bulletin board.

Ok, so after all this crafting why not serve up these Yummy Shortbread Buttons I found at forty-sixth at grace.






Click HERE to see More Ideas using Buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment