"If you don't learn to laugh at trouble, you won't have anything to laugh at when you're old." ~ Edgar Watson Howe

10/2/09

Apples Or Pumkins your choice:

Found this great use of apple stamping for fall or halloween crafting.

Christianne @ Little Page Turners

The Craft - Apple Print T's

To make an apple print on a t-shirt, or any other surface, cut an apple in half. Brush the inside of the apple with red paint. Press lightly on a piece of paper to remove any gloopy paint and then press onto the t-shirt. Lift up slowly to reveal your perfect apple print! (Be sure to place a folded piece of paper or cardboard inside the shirt before you do your print so the paint doesn't leak through to the back.

Once the paint is dry you can add a leaf with a green paint pen. I was thinking of writing an 'Aa' next to the apple, but my handwriting stinks and I didn't want to push my luck. Isn't this a sweet shirt for my Littlest Page?


For the pumkin I used orange paint, filling in the hole from the core to create a cute pumpkin. Instead of a leaf, I drew a little stem and a jack-o-lantern face. Then I added 'Boo!'

And as always, if you like what you see, please consider following me.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for highlighting me! Feel free to stop by anytime... http://www.littlepageturners.com/

    ReplyDelete