"If you don't learn to laugh at trouble, you won't have anything to laugh at when you're old." ~ Edgar Watson Howe


Gardens, vintage objects help calm dementia patients

Reports have stated that gardens and vintage items from their era might help soothe dementia patients.

Read more at Top News.


  1. Makes sense when you think about it. And who doesn't love a garden? I'm all for it!

  2. hey totally makes sense!

    im your newest follower from FF!

    and i LOVE your name. I used to be obsessed with st Dymphna when i was a little girl. Im not sure if that's alarming or not (joke)

    we have a lot in common! I now stay at home, but i used to work at an assisted living and then a group home for the developmentally disabled. my passion!

  3. great idea
    From FF and wanted to say hi.
    Take a minute an check my blog out if you haven't already.
    I have lots of great giveaways going on, photography posts and posts about my life too.
    Thanks :)

  4. This is good news.
    My mom has dementia and having plants to take care of may be helping her.
    Thanks for the tip.

  5. This makes a lot of sense and it is really good news. Thanks for the post.