"If you don't learn to laugh at trouble, you won't have anything to laugh at when you're old." ~ Edgar Watson Howe

1/9/10

Volunteer

I started this blog not because I consider myself an expert, but because I wanted to be involved. I consider myself a virtual volunteer by posting about some of my ideas and sharing those of others. I believe others would be interested in being involved as well but don't due to busy schedules or not knowing how you can contribute.

People in Nursing Homes are not as different from us as most may think. They share some of the same interest as you such as gardening, crafting, cooking, playing games, music, reading etc.

If you are interested in becoming a virtual volunteer email me and let me know what some of your interest are and I will give you some ideas on how you can get involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment