"If you don't learn to laugh at trouble, you won't have anything to laugh at when you're old." ~ Edgar Watson Howe

1/30/10

Learn How To Weave

If you would like to learn how to weave, go to Basketmaster's Weavings. It's easier for me to learn how to do something if I am shown how to do it. This is why I like Basketmaster's Weavings videos.

The first thing I want to try to make is this Heart Basket.

Free Heart Basket Weaving Pattern




She is also has some very nice crafts, like this Valentine's Banner.

A Little Valentine's Day Bling

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Dymphna. That basket heart is lovely! Thanks for stopping by my blog on Friday Follow. I tried to answer your question as best I could. We'd love to have your help in cracking the cellulite case --if you're interested in that sort of thing :) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I am a late follow from Friday Follow please follow me back thanks!
    Alyssa

    http://bloggin2noggin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the link and for the kind words. I really appreciate it. Enjoy your day!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete