And Santa whispered, "Teach the children the true meaning of Christmas…"
For your next craft class you can make Christmas tree ornaments that represent symbols related to the true meaning of Christmas. Each set included 8 different ornaments and Story That Goes With Them.
- Bell Ornament
- Bow Ornament
- Candle Ornament
- Candy Cane Ornament
- Red Ball Ornament
- Star Ornament
- Fir Tree Ornament
- Wreath Ornament
- The Star: A heavenly sign of prophecy fulfilled long, long ago- The shining hope of mankind.
- The Color Red: The first color of Christmas, symbolizing that Savior's sacrifice for all.
- The Fir Tree: Evergreen- the second color of Christmas shows everlasting light and life. The needles point up to heaven.
- The Bell: Rings out to guide lost sheep back to the fold, signifying that all are precious in His eyes.
- The Candle: A mirror of starlight, reflecting our thanks for the star of Bethlehem.
- The Gift Bow: Tied as we should all be tied together in bonds of goodwill forever.
- The Candy Cane: Represents the shape of the shepherd's crook, used to bring lost lambs back to the fold.
- The Wreath: A symbol of the never ending eternal value of love… having no end.