1. Try at least one new healthy meal each week.
2. Invite friends and family to join you, the more the merrier.
3. Set up a reward system that works for you.
4. Give yourself a gold star for every healthy choice you make.
5. Buy yourself a pair of jeans from a thrift store or new if you prefer, for every 10 stars you earn.
6. Picture your self wearing something you would like to wear once your at the size you want. Do this at least once a day.
7. When craving that snickers or Big Mac with fries give yourself 30 minutes to try to talk yourself out of it.
8. If you talk yourself out of an unhealthy choice, reward yourself with something non-food such as flowers or a good book.
9. If you just have to have that Big Mac create 3 hoops you must jump through before you eat it, such as drinking 8 oz. of water first, brush your teeth before you eat it, eat a piece of fruit first. Once you've jumped through 3 hoops of your choice eat the Big Mac. What the heck life is too short.
10. Share your challenges and accomplishments daily with your support group.
11. Put a wii on layaway or buy one if you have the money.
12. Enter to win a wii at Twitter Moms
13. Keep up to date with new fitness ideas at EA Sports Active
14. Make it fun!
I know I said 10 tips but what the heck I gave you 4 bonus tips.