"If you don't learn to laugh at trouble, you won't have anything to laugh at when you're old." ~ Edgar Watson Howe

11/21/09

I love chickens! They come in so many varieties and I would love to have a couple of each. Where this love for them came I have no idea. I've never lived in a place where I could keep them. I would think most residents might have had some at some point in their life. So came my thought to have a chicken day! You can go to BackyardChickens.com for some great information on the subject. Be creative and see how many things you can do on chicken day. One time while I was having an exercise program, I don't remember how the subject of killing chickens came up but it did and it actually turned out to work as part of the exercise program. Ask your residents during exercise how this is done and you'll see what I mean. Please come back here and let me know if you do this.


P.S. Which resident reminds me of Chickens? When I asked Mr. A if he would like some fried chicken from KFC, he said "Oh no! I grew up on a chicken farm and they are dirty animals! I don't eat chicken!

No comments:

Post a Comment